Share in the fun!

Email your horrible coworker stories to coworkerssuck at gmail dot com.

Stories that amuse me will be published randomly at my discretion. I promise not to rat you out, but you should really thinking about changing your name, your coworkers names, and the name of your company.

If you read something here and it sounds like it might be about you, it probably is. Please change your behavior immediately. Your coworkers will thank...me, actually.

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm sorry that this has to be my first post, but it's all I have right now before I get all stabby on some bitches.

TURN YOUR FUCKING RINGER OFF AT THE OFFICE. I HATE YOU.

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph people. I do NOT care to be scared out of my motherfucking wits every single time you get a phone call. Or a text message. Or an email. By the way, two of those really shouldn't be making much noise at all. Your text messages do not need to have an entire song. I promise.

That was serious.

Not even half of your calls are work related anyway, assholes. Just. Stop. It. NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment